Certified Network Defender (CND)
In Tampa, FL
5 Days or 10 Nights
Online Live/On-Demand Live
Certified Network Defender (CND) In Tampa, FL
Certified Network Defender (CND) is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive network security certification training program. It is a skills-based, lab intensive program based on a job-task analysis and Cybersecurity education framework presented by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE). The course has also been mapped to global job roles and responsibilities and the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators. The course is designed and developed after extensive market research and surveys. The program prepares network administrators on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It covers the protect, detect and respond approach to network security. The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and techniques which will provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations. The study-kit provides you with over 10 GB of network security best practices, assessments and protection tools. The kit also contains templates for various network policies and a large number of white papers for additional learning.
- Module 01: Network Attacks and Defense Strategies
- Module 02: Administrative Network Security
- Module 03: Technical Network Security
- Module 04: Network Perimeter Security
- Module 05: Endpoint Security-Windows Systems
- Module 06: Endpoint Security-Linux Systems
- Module 07: Endpoint Security- Mobile Devices
- Module 08: Endpoint Security-IoT Devices
- Module 09: Administrative Application Security
- Module 10: Data Security
- Module 11: Enterprise Virtual Network Security
- Module 12: Enterprise Cloud Network Security
- Module 13: Enterprise Wireless Network Security
- Module 14: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 15: Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 16: Incident Response and Forensic Investigation
- Module 17: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Module 18: Risk Anticipation with Risk Management
- Module 19: Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis
- Module 20: Threat Prediction with Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Live Instructor Led Classroom Training
- Official EC-Council CND Courseware
- Official Virtual Lab Environment
- CND Exam Voucher
- Retake Voucher (if needed)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Network Administrators
- Network security Administrators
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Defense Technicians
- CND Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
- Anyone involved in network operations
About the Exam
The Certification exam is included with the camp and is administered on the final day.
- Exam title: CND
- Exam code: 312-38
- Number of questions: 100
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Availability: ECC Exam
- Test Format: Interactive
- Multiple Choice Questions
Take your career to the next level with our instructor led, live online and onsite training!
Certified Network Defender (CND) In Tampa, FL
Exam Preparation and Training
As “a picture tells a thousand words”, our developers have all this and more for you in over 1685 graphically rich, specially designed slides to help you grasp complex security concepts in depth which will be presented to you in a 5 day (or 10 evening) hands on class by Eric Reed, Master Certified EC-Council Instructor and 9 time winner of EC-Council’s Instructor of the Year award.
What our Students say
“Mr. Reed is a class act and an outstanding teacher. I hold and have held many certifications during my 35 years in the technology industry, including the Microsoft Certified Trainer certification, and I have hired dozens of MCTs to work in my training centers over the years. Eric is in a special class of instructors, a place where very few have stood. I consider him to be among the very best, and I consider myself to have been extremely fortunate to have him teach me this difficult and challenging material. Mr. Reed is an extremely professional and patient teacher, and I owe him a debt of gratitude for sharing his knowledge and experience with us. His grasp of the material in the course and how that material fits into the real world will help me and the rest of the students protect our clients and our networks better than I would have thought possible. Eric has gone above and beyond just teaching the course, and I deeply appreciate all that he has done for me and our class.”
Why Train With Eric Reed Cybersecurity Training?
We ensure our students not only achieve their objective of becoming certified, but leave with the knowledge of how to apply those skills in a real world setting. Our accelerated delivery format provides students with a combination of detailed lecture, hands-on labs, and laser-focused exam preparation. Our methodology produces the most successful results in the industry, bar none!
Our optimized delivery format provides a combination of live instruction, hands-on labs, and laser-focused exam preparation. Our methodology produces the most successful results in the industry.