5 Days or 10 Nights
Online Live/On-Demand Live
About Cloud+ Training
CompTIA Cloud+ shows employers you have the technical skills needed to secure cloud-based infrastructure services in the context of broader IT systems. CompTIA Cloud+ covers concepts that apply across any, or even multiple, cloud environments.
CompTIA Cloud+ shows what you can do, not just what you know, for Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I, Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) Analyst and Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) Infrastructure Support roles.
- Preparing to Deploy Cloud Solutions
- Deploying a Pilot Project
- Testing Pilot Project Deployments
- Designing Secure and Compliant Cloud Infrastructure
- Designing and Implementing a Secure Cloud Environment Planning Identity and Access Management for Cloud Deployments
- Determining CPU and Memory Sizing for Cloud Deployments
- Determining Storage Requirements for Cloud Deployments
- Analyzing Workload Characteristics to Ensure Successful Migration Maintaining Cloud Systems
- Implementing Backup, Restore, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity Measures
- Analyzing Cloud Systems for Performance
- Analyzing Cloud Systems for Anomalies and Growth Forecasting
- Troubleshooting Deployment, Capacity, Automation, and Orchestration Issues
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues Troubleshooting Security Issues
- Design and Architect Cloud Solutions
- Implement Cloud Security Measures
- Manage Cloud Deployment
- Provide Operations and Support
- Troubleshoot Cloud Systems
- 24-Year Veteran Instructor with Over 50,000 Students Trained and the Best Pass Rates in the Industry
- “Pass on the First Attempt!” Guarantee
- Online Live Instructor-Led Training
- 1 Year Access to Training Session Recordings
- Enhanced Official CompTIA Courseware
- Official Virtual Lab Environment
- Fast-Track Exam Preparation
- Exam Vouchers
- After Class Support and Mentoring
Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge. Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience. While there is no required prerequisite, PenTest+ is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, hands-on focus.
- Exam title: PT0-002
- Number of questions: 85
- Duration: 165 minutes
- Passing Score: 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Availability: Pearson Vue
- Test Format: Multiple Choice and Performance Based Questions
Eric Reed is a highly experienced IT professional with over 35 years in the industry. He is an expert in delivering networking and cybersecurity courses and has over 24 years of certification training experience. He is particularly renowned for his success in preparing students for certification exams, with pass rates of 100% consistently.
Eric has worked with numerous high-profile clients from various industries, including aerospace and defense companies like Boeing, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, and Northrop Grumman, as well as technology companies like Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T. He has also worked with healthcare organizations like the Mayo Clinic, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health Group, and financial institutions like US Bank and Wells Fargo.
Eric’s expertise lies in DOD Directive 8140/8750 compliance training, and he has extensive experience working with the US Department of Defense and all branches of the US military. He is a regular instructor for EC-Council’s iClass live online training and is the instructor on the official EC-Council iLearn self-study training videos for various certifications like CEH, CHFI, ECSA, CND, CCT, and ECIH.
Eric has won several awards for his teaching excellence, including 9 EC-Council Instructor of the Year and 7 Circle of Excellence awards. He has trained more than 50,000 students over the last quarter century
Eric’s unique teaching style and highly effective training methods have made him a favorite among his students, as well as their managers and commanding officers. His track record speaks for itself, with candidates almost invariably passing their exams on the first attempt.
Take your career to the next level with our instructor led, live online and onsite training!
Exam Preparation and Training
Our training programs utilize concise, specially designed slides to facilitate a deeper understanding of complex security concepts. These slides are created by our expert developers and are aimed at providing an optimal learning experience. The course, led by Eric Reed – a Master Certified CompTIA Instructor and 9-time recipient of EC-Council’s Instructor of the Year award, spans a 5-day (or 10-evening) period and is designed to be highly interactive, featuring practical exercises to ensure that students acquire the necessary skills to succeed in the industry.
What our Students say
“Eric is a very energetic instructor. Four full days of any training can get rather dry but Eric kept enough momentum in the class so the points he was trying to get across made sense. His use of real-life examples and explanations of highly technical concepts really helped drive home subjects that are most important for an investigator to understand and retain.”
“Eric was extremely engaging during the class, even offering to talk with you and further engaging you after the class hours to ensure that the material was being absorbed. In April, I was stressing out about the upcoming exam. Due to his expertise, I was able to pass the test with an 81%, great instructor and one I would definitely take again.”
Why Train With Eric Reed Cybersecurity Training?
“Pass on the First Attempt!” – Our top priority is to equip our students with both the certification and practical knowledge necessary to excel in their field. Through our optimized delivery format, which includes live instruction, hands-on labs, and rigorous exam preparation, we are able to produce unparalleled success rates. Our methodology has been proven to prepare students for real-world scenarios, ensuring that they are able to apply their skills with confidence.