5 Days or 10 Nights
Online Live/On-Demand Live
CND Training Overview
Certified Network Defender (CND) is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive network security certification training program. It is a skills-based, lab intensive program based on a job-task analysis and Cybersecurity education framework presented by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE). The course has also been mapped to global job roles and responsibilities and the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators. The course is designed and developed after extensive market research and surveys. The program prepares network administrators on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It covers the protect, detect and respond approach to network security. The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and techniques which will provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations. The study-kit provides you with over 10 GB of network security best practices, assessments and protection tools. The kit also contains templates for various network policies and a large number of white papers for additional learning.
- Module 01: Network Attacks and Defense Strategies
- Module 02: Administrative Network Security
- Module 03: Technical Network Security
- Module 04: Network Perimeter Security
- Module 05: Endpoint Security-Windows Systems
- Module 06: Endpoint Security-Linux Systems
- Module 07: Endpoint Security- Mobile Devices
- Module 08: Endpoint Security-IoT Devices
- Module 09: Administrative Application Security
- Module 10: Data Security
- Module 11: Enterprise Virtual Network Security
- Module 12: Enterprise Cloud Network Security
- Module 13: Enterprise Wireless Network Security
- Module 14: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 15: Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 16: Incident Response and Forensic Investigation
- Module 17: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Module 18: Risk Anticipation with Risk Management
- Module 19: Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis
- Module 20: Threat Prediction with Cyber Threat Intelligence
- 24-Year Veteran Instructor with Over 50,000 Students Trained and the Best Pass Rates in the Industry
- 9-Time EC-Council Instructor of the Year / 7-Time Instructor Circle of Excellence
- “Pass on the First Attempt!” Guarantee
- Online Live Instructor Led Training
- 1 Year Access to Training Session Recordings
- Official EC-Council Courseware
- Official Virtual Lab Environment
- Fast-Track Exam Preparation
- Written Exam Voucher
- Practical Exam Voucher
- After Class Support and Mentoring
- Network Administrators
- Network security Administrators
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Defense Technicians
- CND Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
- Anyone involved in network operations
The Certification exam is included with the camp and is administered on the final day.
- Exam title: CND
- Exam code: 312-38
- Number of questions: 100
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Availability: ECC Exam
- Test Format: Interactive
- Multiple Choice Questions
Eric Reed is a highly experienced IT professional with over 35 years in the industry. He is an expert in delivering networking and cybersecurity courses and has over 24 years of certification training experience. He is particularly renowned for his success in preparing students for certification exams, with pass rates of 100% consistently.
Eric has worked with numerous high-profile clients from various industries, including aerospace and defense companies like Boeing, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, and Northrop Grumman, as well as technology companies like Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T. He has also worked with healthcare organizations like the Mayo Clinic, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health Group, and financial institutions like US Bank and Wells Fargo.
Eric’s expertise lies in DOD Directive 8140/8750 compliance training, and he has extensive experience working with the US Department of Defense and all branches of the US military. He is a regular instructor for EC-Council’s iClass live online training and is the instructor on the official EC-Council iLearn self-study training videos for various certifications like CEH, CHFI, ECSA, CND, CCT, and ECIH.
Eric has won several awards for his teaching excellence, including 9 EC-Council Instructor of the Year and 7 Circle of Excellence awards. He has trained more than 50,000 students over the last quarter century
Eric’s unique teaching style and highly effective training methods have made him a favorite among his students, as well as their managers and commanding officers. His track record speaks for itself, with candidates almost invariably passing their exams on the first attempt.
Take your career to the next level with our instructor led, live online and onsite training!
Certified Network Defender (CND) Exam Preparation and Training
As “a picture tells a thousand words”, our developers have all this and more for you in over 1685 graphically rich, specially designed slides to help you grasp complex security concepts in depth which will be presented to you in a 5 day (or 10 evening) hands on class by Eric Reed, Master Certified EC-Council Instructor and 9 time winner of EC-Council’s Instructor of the Year award.
What our Students say
“Eric is a very energetic instructor. Four full days of any training can get rather dry but Eric kept enough momentum in the class so the points he was trying to get across made sense. His use of real-life examples and explanations of highly technical concepts really helped drive home subjects that are most important for an investigator to understand and retain.”
“Eric was extremely engaging during the class, even offering to talk with you and further engaging you after the class hours to ensure that the material was being absorbed. In April, I was stressing out about the upcoming exam. Due to his expertise, I was able to pass the test with an 81%, great instructor and one I would definitely take again.”
Why Train With Eric Reed Cybersecurity Training?
We ensure our students not only achieve their objective of becoming certified, but leave with the knowledge of how to apply those skills in a real world setting. Our accelerated delivery format provides students with a combination of detailed lecture, hands-on labs, and laser-focused exam preparation. Our methodology produces the most successful results in the industry, bar none!
Our optimized delivery format provides a combination of live instruction, hands-on labs, and laser-focused exam preparation. Our methodology produces the most successful results in the industry.