5 Days or 10 Nights
Online Live/On-Demand Live
The Official CISSP-ISSAP is designed for the chief security architect or analyst. Drawing from the comprehensive Informational Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP) Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®), the course provides a deep understanding of the broad spectrum of topics included in the CBK and addresses new threats, technologies, regulations, standards and practices. This self-paced training covers the following six domains of the CISSP-ISSAP CBK:
- 180 days of access to Official (ISC)² CISSP-ISSAP course content
- 40 content-specific activities
- Flash cards
- 6 end-of-chapter quizzes
- Post-course assessment highlighting areas for further study
cissp-issap course agenda
- Domain 1: Architect for Governance, Compliance and Risk Management
- Domain 2: Security Architecture Modeling
- Domain 3: Infrastructure Security Architecture
- Domain 4: Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architecture
- Domain 5: Architect for Application Security
- Domain 6: Security Operations Architecture
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Prior to taking this course the learner should hold the CISSP designation and have the following experience, skills or knowledge obtained while serving in the following roles:
- System Architect
- Chief Technology Officer
- System and Network Designer
- Business Analyst
- Chief Security Officer
About the Exam
- Create an Information Security Architecture that meets the requirements of governance, compliance and risk management.
- Evaluate Security architecture models and frameworks.
- Develop an infrastructure security program.
- Produce an identity and access management architecture.
- Integrate security principles into applications development.
- Design a security operations architecture.
Take your career to the next level with our instructor led, live online and onsite training!
CISSP-ISSAP Exam Preparation and Training
Our training programs utilize graphically rich, specially designed slides to facilitate a deeper understanding of complex security concepts. These slides are created by our expert developers and are aimed at providing a comprehensive learning experience. The course, led by Eric Reed – a Master Certified EC-Council Instructor and 9-time recipient of EC-Council’s Instructor of the Year award, spans a 5-day (or 10-evening) period and is designed to be highly interactive, featuring practical exercises to ensure that students acquire the necessary skills to succeed in the industry.
What our Students say
“Eric is a very energetic instructor. Four full days of any training can get rather dry but Eric kept enough momentum in the class so the points he was trying to get across made sense. His use of real-life examples and explanations of highly technical concepts really helped drive home subjects that are most important for an investigator to understand and retain.”
“Eric was extremely engaging during the class, even offering to talk with you and further engaging you after the class hours to ensure that the material was being absorbed. In April, I was stressing out about the upcoming exam. Due to his expertise, I was able to pass the test with an 81%, great instructor and one I would definitely take again.”
Why Train With Eric Reed Cybersecurity Training?
“Pass on the First Attempt!” – Our top priority is to equip our students with both the certification and practical knowledge necessary to excel in their field. Through our optimized delivery format, which includes live instruction, hands-on labs, and rigorous exam preparation, we are able to produce unparalleled success rates. Our methodology has been proven to prepare students for real-world scenarios, ensuring that they are able to apply their skills with confidence.