5 Days or 10 Nights
Online Live/On-Demand Live
The Official (ISC)² CISSP-ISSEP course is designed for CISSPs who specialized in the practical application of systems engineering principles and processes to develop secure systems. Drawing from the comprehensive Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®), the course provides a deep understanding of the broad spectrum of topics included in the CBK and addresses new threats, technologies, regulations, standards and practices. The self-paced training covers the following five domains of the CISSP-ISSEP CBK:
- 180 days of access to Official (ISC)² CISSP-ISSAP course content
- 40 content-specific activities
- Flash cards
- 6 end-of-chapter quizzes
- Post-course assessment highlighting areas for further study
cissp-issEp course agenda
- Domain 1: Architect for Governance, Compliance and Risk Management
- Domain 2: Security Architecture Modeling
- Domain 3: Infrastructure Security Architecture
- Domain 4: Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architecture
- Domain 5: Architect for Application Security
- Domain 6: Security Operations Architecture
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Prior to taking this course, learners should hold the CISSP designation and have experience, skills or knowledge obtained while serving in the following roles:
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Information Assurance Systems Engineer
- Information Assurance Officer
- Information Assurance Analyst
- Senior Security Analyst
About the Exam
- Understand and apply information system security engineering processes as the Information System Security Engineer on the systems engineering team.
- Analyze system security risk throughout the system development lifecycle within the context of system operations and organizational risk tolerance.
- Analyze, design, develop, and evaluate the security design and architecture for systems using security engineering processes and principles.
- Develop system solutions that employ security functions and provide adequate protection to system functions.
- Choose the most effective security configurations and designs to ensure system security during operations, change management, and disposal.
Take your career to the next level with our instructor led, live online and onsite training!
CISSP-ISSEP Exam Preparation and Training
Our training programs utilize graphically rich, specially designed slides to facilitate a deeper understanding of complex security concepts. These slides are created by our expert developers and are aimed at providing a comprehensive learning experience. The course, led by Eric Reed – a Master Certified EC-Council Instructor and 9-time recipient of EC-Council’s Instructor of the Year award, spans a 5-day (or 10-evening) period and is designed to be highly interactive, featuring practical exercises to ensure that students acquire the necessary skills to succeed in the industry.
What our Students say
“Eric is a very energetic instructor. Four full days of any training can get rather dry but Eric kept enough momentum in the class so the points he was trying to get across made sense. His use of real-life examples and explanations of highly technical concepts really helped drive home subjects that are most important for an investigator to understand and retain.”
“Eric was extremely engaging during the class, even offering to talk with you and further engaging you after the class hours to ensure that the material was being absorbed. In April, I was stressing out about the upcoming exam. Due to his expertise, I was able to pass the test with an 81%, great instructor and one I would definitely take again.”
Why Train With Eric Reed Cybersecurity Training?
“Pass on the First Attempt!” – Our top priority is to equip our students with both the certification and practical knowledge necessary to excel in their field. Through our optimized delivery format, which includes live instruction, hands-on labs, and rigorous exam preparation, we are able to produce unparalleled success rates. Our methodology has been proven to prepare students for real-world scenarios, ensuring that they are able to apply their skills with confidence.